The list of the relevant publications and thesis about FACPL and its applications.
- A Rigorous Framework for Specification, Analysis and Enforcement of Access Control Policies. A. Margheri, M. Masi, R. Pugliese, F. Tiezzi. Technical report, 2016. (FACPL Reference Report)
- On Properties of Policy-Based Specifications A. Margheri, R. Pugliese, F. Tiezzi. In Proc. of the 11th International Workshop on Automated Specification and Verification of Web Systems (WWV 2015), 2015. EPTCS.
- Linguistic Abstractions for Programming and Policing Autonomic Computing Systems A. Margheri, R. Pugliese, F. Tiezzi. In Proc. of the 10th International Conference on Autonomic and Trusted Computing (ATC 2013), 2013. IEEE.
- Developing and Enforcing Policies for Access Control, Resource Usage, and Adaptation. A Practical Approach. A. Margheri, M. Masi, R. Pugliese, F. Tiezzi. In Proc. of the 10th International Workshop on Web Services and Formal Methods (WS-FM 2013), Springer – 2013.
- On a Formal and User-Friendly Linguistic Approach to Access Control of Electronic Health Data A.Margheri, M. Masi, R. Pugliese, F. Tiezzi. In Proc. of the International Conference on Health Informatics (HEALTHINF 2013), SCITEPRESS – 2013.
- Formalisation and Implementation of the XACML Access Control Mechanism M. Masi, R. Pugliese, F. Tiezzi. In Proc. of the International Symposium on Engineering Secure Software and Systems (ESSoS 2012), Volume 7159 of LNCS, Springer (2012) 60-74.
The following technical reports are preliminary versions of FACPL.
- A Formal Software Engineering Approach to Policy-based Access Control. A. Margheri, M. Masi, R. Pugliese, F. Tiezzi. Technical report, 2013.
- Formalisation and Implementation of a XACML Access Control Mechanism (full version) M. Masi, R. Pugliese, F. Tiezzi. Technical report, 2011.
- Supporting Access Control Policies with Ontologies (In Italian) L. Massai. Massai thesis. 2016
- Devising a Run-time Monitor for Continuative Access Control in FACPL (In Italian) F. Mameli. Bachelor thesis. 2016
- Expressing Access Control Policies based on Past Behaviour in FACPL (In Italian) F. Schipani. Bachelor thesis. 2016
- A Standard Form For Access Control Policies in FACPL (In Italian) T. Monciatti. Master thesis. 2014
- Progetto e realizzazione di un linguaggio formale per il controllo degli accessi basato su politiche (In Italian) A. Margheri. Master thesis. 2012
- On Authentication and Authorisation Issues in e-Health Systems M. Masi. Phd Thesis. 2012
(*) The documents distributed by this server have been provided by the contributing authors as a means to ensure timely dissemination of scientific and technical contributions on a non-commercial basis. Nevertheless, copyright and all rights therein are maintained by the authors or by other copyright holders (e.g., the publisher). It is understood that all persons accessing this information will adhere to the appropriate copyright rules. In particular, these works may not be reposted without the explicit permission of the copyright holder.